Tuesday, August 3, 2010

1st Post !!!

My nagging Zen has finally paid off as I am now allowed to post lol. Zen suggested that I post a bit about myself so here goes...

I'm an Englishman living in the UK. I originally started L1 on DEP in the days before LOA. Obviously I moved to LOA when......who cares here are some pics from today.

Whilst discussing my 1st post with Zen I checked Croc, I'm glad NC improved his drops....


After the great drops from Croc I thought I'd try my luck with DE (I still need sandals). Just when I thought DE couldn't drop any worse than btele, NOTHING! QQ


OK now I'm 2:2 so I thought I'd go check Caspa & friends. I get to 2f and a BP member (who shall remain nameless) logs in on 3f and ends them QQ. So instead I found an old pic of uber Caspa and friends :=)


That's enough for my 1st post I need to log back in and get some more pics for my 2nd post.

2 comments:

ZenSworD said...

Woot, first post!! Damn that's a oldshool pic with S0ULMage, I miss that dude hehe :P

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol with acetaminophen high - buy tramadol pay with mastercard