Monday, August 30, 2010

Adventures on Pirate Island

Conal called Shellman was up so I took the next boat over to PI. Unfortunately I didn't have the spirit crystal so I had to run :=( So after running all the way down we ended Shellman pretty quickly, which probably explains the drops lol.


As I had nothing better to do I decided to finally make the spirit crystal. I already had 6 frags so thought it shouldn't take to long, I was wrong.However perseverance paid off.


Whilst hunting PI dungeon I bumped into drake quest boss, the last few times I had ended him I got nothing, this time I finally got the key and finished the 1st half the quest.


I already had a Jet Black Crystal Ball but having completed the 1st half of the quest I thought I may as well finish it.



Nothing to do with PI but Tu0r called Demon up this morning....

No comments: