Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Testing my new stat

As I lvledup, I wanted to see the difference between 24 and 25 Int. I got invited to hunt Lastavard with Delta, I didn't mind to go with them but I wasn't safe exp... and as we get there, I started to have 10 seconds spikes every 5 minutes x_x I was glad to be an healer, so I wouldn't get hit the first but I thought I was going to delevel when my screen froze with plenty of mops around us...


Fortunately, they were not after me and I didn't die! but the lag was pissing me off so I decided to log.

I went to 68F on a reset day and I gotta say, my new Int and SP do a difference. I can now kill all the mops and still have some mana left :) and that day, the mops felt generous to me :D



Also my TU is better so I'll be powerlvling in TOI 51F soon =)

No comments: