Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another quick post ;)

I was looking at the stats tables on linlib.com for my Prince, trying to find a way to be stronger and I might reroll Zen but I would need to be level 67 to have the perfect stats lol.. Since I spent some time to do this, I will only post few screenshots once again so I'll save time and get back on Lineage as soon as possible o_o (maintenance is over :P)

1. Some peoples having fun in GTV o.o


2. Unexpected drop from Cursed Ratman :P



3. PWDM in our Castle (it's been a while!)



4. Decent drops from Ice Queen



5. Surprise at Ant Cave 5F entrance o.o



6. Dread King Baranka!


And finally, Slave of Assasin King!


That's about it :D I know it was short but I will spend more time for the upcoming posts :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!

Anonymous said...

Если мужчина открывает дверь машины жене значит это или новая машина или новая жена
!!!