Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Giant Worm & Phoenix

It became a bit easier for my mage to hunt in eva kingdom since I do more damage with staff, my spells are stronger and my heals are better :D The experience isn't bad but the only reasons I'm hunting down there are the items you can cook and of course, Giant Worm. I found it up but, there was noone in pledge to help me so I thought I could go grab some pots and give it a try. I took 100 clears and went back to heine dungeon 4F. I was not sure how I was gonna kill it, I simply decided to tank it o.o I used my Arch Mage's Staff and firewall untill it stops attacking (firewall does that sometimes, it's a bug) so I kept hitting it and finally...


:D I didn't know I could kill it alone with it's high HP but it seems I can do it! And look at the drops o.o aren't they nice :P?

The other boss is Phoenix, Emberglin called it up in BP chat so we all met to right IGG gate.



We didn't have any mages but 2 NB elves seemed to be good enough. We managed to end it after 1 minute and the drops were amazing once again :D



Another rich boss :) We gave MS to Symph so he can learn it on his mage! I'll post more stuff later but for now, I gotta go!

No comments: