Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shellman!

Few days ago, while me and some members were hunting Heine dungeon 4F, SuaSponte whispered me and said: Shellman is up! I knew NC added it to game recently but I never get to see him. Me and SugarLips took the PI boat and as we were waiting to get on the island, we went to see the drops list of Shellman on linlib.com We found out that someone had to feed him an Highest Quality Sapphire if he closed his shell, otherwise he would only open it again once fully healed q_q We all ran to Abyss Lake and he was at south of the entrance. There he is :D!



I buffed Sua and Sugar and they started to attack. I was expecting him to be stronger for a lvl 80 Boss with 12000 HP o.o He only hits 1 person at the time and he doesn't hurt so much. Everything was going fine untill he decided to hide in his shell. Sua fed him a TQS and he opened his shell again. When he was close to die, he summoned Giant Hydra but we managed to kill him easely and this is what we get :)



Believe it or not but the Tsurugi was blessed o.o! It says on Linlib, he can also drop AB spellbook and all kind of enchants so I think he's a good boss to kill :P

2 comments:

Conal said...

Arg, that explains why I don't see him anymore. :D Congrats.

ZenSworD said...

Hi Conal :P well we only killed it twice so far. He is rarely up..well let's just say it takes some time to check him tho! PI boat + all the way to Abyss Lake =/ but he is a good boss to kill for sure :D