Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Got time to burn :)

I'm simply waiting for the maintenance to be over so I can use my exp soups on 51F with Meph and power-level a bit :P So today, I'll be posting a couple of random things that happened in Lineage for the last weeks.

1. I'll begin with a new pet in game, Baby Panda. It seems Att hunted a lot to get over 1000 sacred wing feathers o_O


I didn't get to see his pet attack something but I doubt it worths so many hours hunting birds and I heard you had to feed pandas/kangoroos with special foods that you can only buy with feathers q_q

2. After Giran Siege, I went to DV to check the Drakes but I found a better boss :P Faruuk is always cool to kill and his drops are awesome :)


3. Me and Kantor ended another fun boss, Chaos :D Since I can easely hunt in TOS 1F with my Elf, I can check him more often ;)




Since Episode U, most bosses dropped crap. I'm glad to see Chaos is still the same :)

4. Still hunting a Black Wizard Amulet in resistance on my prince!



No luck so far :/ not even a damn Black Wizard Robe or Staff q_q

5. I wanted to try FI with my new poly and my 2 wolves. After 1 hour in Bugbears area, on my way back to mainland, I get this goodbye present from a Drake o_o



Still debating if I should sell it or hold it for a BP member, we will see!

6. I went to 57F with my Elf, the packs of 3 wizards are easy to kill and very good exp :D One of them felt generous and gave me a ring o_o



I gave it to Korbin because he's a newb and need my help o.o!

7. And my last adventure was in Sanctuary of Evil, accompanied of SugarLips, it kinda get crazy few times lol



I still got screenshots to post but reset is done and it's time to get some exp :D!

No comments: