Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pre-lvlup gift!

We had a double exp and poly event for the easter weekend so I played as much as I could to get my Elf lvl 52 and my Prince 54 :) For my last percents on ZenSworD, I went to TOI 1-10F, exp isn't bad and the mops don't hurt too much there :D On the 9th floor, I get a small pre-lvlup gift from a Cimaera, it worths nothing now but still cool to get as drop :P


I moved to TOI 24F to finish this level, it took a really short time, exp was very fast with lvl 55+ polies and 2x exp :D


Woot :) Only one more level for 13 Dex base, -8 AC buff and Dark Knight poly v.v

I played a lot on my Elf, I did like 30% but it was pretty fast in new TOS :P And after many hours of lvling... I finally get to poly into Dark Elf :D


My first lvl 52 Elf :D! I got 16 Int with ammy, 24 Dex and -81 AC buffed. Playing S1nMaster never been so amazing than now :) I really enjoy my heals and my new polymorph :P

No comments: