Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quick post!

I am currently waiting for the maintenance so it's the perfect time to make a post ;) I'll just put some screenshots, but I won't go into details hehe :D

1. I thought I would get bot checked by this monitor but when he saw my long sword, he teleported away, he got scared o.o



2. Big fun at the werldern DM that day :D We really need to do more! I want my Seal of Victory o_o!


3. Rich dude in gtv q_q



4. Me and OoxmanoO killing Maino Shaman, no good drops but always cool to end him :P



5. New record o.o! 305 peoples online at the same time.. well I gotta admit 3/4 of them were afk for the St-Patrick's event hehe


6. And finally, this is a proof helping newbs always pay off :D First skeleton in Silent Cavern dropped it to me v.v

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol pain killer - que es tramadol hcl 50 mg