Wednesday, April 7, 2010

+10 Devil's Knife

Since I had 150m Adena in storage, I wanted to buy something expensive and I thought I could get a better weapon for my Prince. I had enough money and items to trade for a +9 B-Ori Dagger or a +10 Devil's Knife. Before Episode U, I globaled for at least 2-3 weeks but noone had those weapons for sale -.- The day right after the updates, I get a whisper from Molindar telling me he had a +10 D-Knife and he was gonna sell me. I was like wooot! finally :D So I offered him, +9 D-Knife, +9 Elven Shield and 150m. I was so happy to get one! ..well untill I heard about that new enchant weapon book q_q that has 50% probabiliy of going +1 or blow. Moli made my +9 D-Knife go +10.. and there were at least 2 +10 Devil's Knife for sale in the same week. Started at 200m and I have seen as low as 80m. Yay! =.= so yeah I kinda get riped off but at least I have one. I really think it's the best pvp sword for Royals, for the high damage on small mops and the +4 to hit bonus, also it's unbreakable and maintains haste. There is a picture of my new sword :)

No comments: