Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Magical Armor of Valakas

I've been saving all my platiniums, golds and silvers for few months cause I would of made a Valakas Armor for my Knight but since I don't play Stricken anymore and my cousin (SteelShark) cameback to the game...I thought I could let him use it. I gotta say the St-Patrick's event helped me a lot with all the gems :P I looked on linlib.com to see what I needed to craft it. Well it required a bunch of stuff.. 1 Red Dragon Armor, 150 plats/golds/silvers, 30 high quality rubies, 5 Hearts of Firebird, 3 Oriharukon plates, 3 Mithril plates, 27 Lumps of Steel, 30 Black Lump of Pure Mithril and finally... 250k Adena!


It took me a while to gather all those items but I finally made it woohoo!



I went back to Giran to enchant it, first Bzel on it went +5 ;)



It is a very nice armor for Knights... I wish other classes could use tho :P Oh and it also has +3-5 HP reggain on it! :D

No comments: