Sunday, July 12, 2009

My hunting spots!

Hello guys, o.o it's been a while since the last post :P For those of you I didn't tell, I got a job now. I started 1 month ago and I work 40 hours a week now in a butchery. It's also the summer so I can't refuse an offer to go outside :P That explains very well why I don't play and write posts on blog as much as before. But today it's my day off :P so I'll try to do at least 5% on Meph and I decided to take a break and make a quick post about my hunting spots untill level 60!

Tower of Insolence 20F


Upper Fire Valley


Tower of Insolence 10F


Tower of Insolence 64F



Giran Castle Dungeon 3F



Dragon Valley Dungeon 6F



Tower of Insolence 24F



Forgotten Island


I've been hunting upper FV and DVC 6F for cash since I needed to get Mambo Coat. I bought one for 9m, so all I need now is 38% :)!

2 comments:

FriarJoe - DarkNovember said...

Welcome back, was nice to see you in game, and get one of your fast buffs :D. Go man GO!

Joe

ZenSworD said...

Thanks Joe :D I hope I'll be able to get 60 before Boss event x.x!