Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trying to catch up with posts :P

Hello everyone! I just thought I could make a post since I don't work today and I can't play right now due to the maintenance :P I know I haven't wrote on blog in the last weeks so I will just publish all the screenshots I took in this post. I'll first start with me soloing a Reaper o.o


He was pretty easy, no wonder why he never drops a thing :P I can imagine his daddy Grim Reaper is a lot harder o_o can't wait to fight him :D

The next picture is me getting in trouble in Giran Castle Dungeon and from what I can remember, I killed the half and I made it to the 2F o_O



To continue, I've been checking Seer and ZQ the first day of maintenance. I always check the Bosses first and then I can start gathering mops and kill with spells. That day, when I was on 20F and had almost checked the whole floor, I found Seer up. I brought it near the stairs because there are always less monsters there :P At my bigger surprise, it finally dropped good o.o



I sealed it on Meph because one of my goal is having all the TOI charms o.o I dunno if I have been really lucky lately or maybe NC wanted to give me another gift to compensate for the ******* mops lag o.o but I went to FI for about an hour. SuaSponte and Zyxial were also on the boat, they killed Greater Mino and they were hoping to get an A-Scroll from the mops. Well... I was only hunting in Bugbear area for some fast exp when this Drake gave me an even better reason to stay o_o



I can tell you Zyx was pissed off when I asked on global chat: PC: Ancient Scroll please? o.o he answered: You will die. Anyway lol, I traded it with a +7 BoE and 6m Adena for a +8 Bless of Elm v.v

I wanted to do a BP hunt on Zen but I dunno where we could go. Philio, Castile, OoxmanoO and Azcas met me in Werldern. We were thinking of a hard place and I wanted to use my +9 Crystal Dagger o.o so we went to 40F. Since noone hunt there anymore, it's easier to find ZL up :P


We made around 12 nzels and like 2-3 ndais + a Bzel from ZL :P That was a fun time!

Ok... NC you have to explain me... this...



And finally, me and OoxmanoO hunted FI and we killed G-Mino, it dropped slightly better than Iris o.o

No comments: