Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Drake Quest and few Bosses!

So like I said, I would get my Shield of Faith right after event and I did. About 2 weeks ago, I went to PI and spent my whole evening x_x and almost finished my quest. I checked all the informations on lineagedb.com and I have to admit this quest is taking a while to get done. I needed to get my Blue Pirate Bandana to complete the second part. I had to kill many kinds of monsters on the island and in the dungeon but it was pretty easy, things get harder when it came time to find Kamit o.o this damn kid can be anywhere on the island q_q I polied into Black Knight and started to run from the village to the north of island and after 15 mins I found him, it coulda been much longer. Once I brought Kamit to town and received the Completed Treasure Map, it was finally time to kill Drake o_o It was my first time killing him, he is really easy, he took me like 15 seconds to end with reds only.


I get his Key and then I moved to the new area of PI to get to Kamyla, she's the NPC you need to talk with to finish the quest. I had to find 3 pirates: Franco, Diego and finally Jose. I followed every steps on Lindb and everything were going fine, well... untill I had to kill Jose, he was the last piece of the puzzle. Kamyla teleported me into his underground jail but this damn mofo wasn't up... I was wondering if the Drake Quest was still broken or something else since I couldn't find him but I went there again the day after and he get me by surprise + he was hasted. I felt like a newb cause he almost killed me o.o he hits hard and fast so I waited till his haste pot ran out and I pwned his ass up o_o I went back to Kamyla to get my reward :)



It has 3 AC base, it's safe to +6 with 2 DMG absorption and +2 Charisma, it's a very good shield and at +7, I have -70 AC buffed, good enough for a Royal ;P

For the Bosses, Kallin called Demon up on global so I ran to 8f and I was surprised to see noone else there o.o We made a party with the few peoples who showed up including myself as Zen, Kallin, Philio and Lucente. We killed all the mops first and we jumped on Demon. I can tell the risks vs rewards doesn't apply to Demon... it always drops junks q_q


Ok... this doesn't only apply to Demon lol!



Woot nzel! o_o so lame and you shoulda have seen the number of skels around ZL... it was crazy.

The next Boss is Chaos, SwordHunter whispered me and asked for help. I brought ZfanZ with me. Just Chaos alone isn't easy without healers so imagine with all the damn Priests hitting us x_x Sword and I died -.- you know how much I like stun! S0ULMage logged on in the good time and came to TOS We killed it and splitted the drops, at least it dropped some Frags o.o


I needed bzels for my Shield of Faith and I'm saving all my cash for a Mambo Coat so I just went 41f+ and hunted there till' I get one and of course I get 1 bdai and few nzels, ndais but no bzel o.o It was getting boring so I decided to check Cougar and maybe I could get what I was looking for and a 51f charm o_o we never know! It was up so I brought it to entrance, casted Break Weap on it and I even tryed to solo it with summons but no success :P So I begged Hack to come kill it for me! o.o I took care of the Bone Dragon and Hack started to tank Cougar. Well as you can see on the picture, they both dropped good :P and Cougar gave me a bzel v.v


Oh and by the way that bzel only went +1 on my SoF -.- It only took a total of 7 bzels to make it go +7 woot! =.=

No comments: