Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BP hunt - Lastavard

I wanted to do at least 1 big hunt somewhere but preferably in Lastavard o_o (I've never been in Dark Elf Holy Land yet x_x) I would use my Elf as healer but we needed like 2-3 tanks and 1 or 2 Mages. We all met in Werldern and I gave everyone a Diad Teleportation Scroll.


We ran all the way to Lastavard, then we polied and we started our hunt. I wasn't sure exactly which way to take to get on 4F and we used a different path that get us in the Baranka's room o.o He kinda took us by surprise and we were not ready to fight him so someone tagged it and ran around while we killed every monsters. We dragged it on the right and I canceled him cause he was hasted x_x We tryed to fight it but SugarLips died (Baranka seriously hurts lol) One of our mage casted Break Weap on him and we saw a huge difference.



We finally killed him and moved to the Gathering Room but the damn Gate was closed qq; We had to escape and comeback but at least the spawn was good in there :P



We made it to 2F and from there, I remembered the way to take. It was just a bit harder o_o but we get on the next floor. While we were re-buffing and reggaining, I typed /pledge and I think we never had so many members online at the same time :P



Let's take Aden o.O! lol then the hardest part began, 3-4F, I can tell you it was hard on the mana for every healers hehe but we get to Hellvine, that babo has like 20000 HP o.o or more and is pretty hard but we killed him also :P


Unfortunately, some peoples including myself o.o had to leave so we couldn't go farther but at least now we know the way to use for the next time :)

No comments: