Monday, May 11, 2009

The Master Is Back

Yes the Shark of Steel is back o.o

Was at Meph's house talking about lineage when I tought.....umm id like to play my Knight again and since I no longer had appartment's rent to pay and started to work again, I decided well why not try to play 1 month since Meph's told me I could borrow his Knight's stuff. Gonna hunt here and there trying to make some money and I'm for sure going to go at sieges. Since it seems Eternity can't keep a castle without me o.o

So as a first day back in game, there was a lot of action o.o killed my first Mummy Lord. Didn't drop very good but was really nice to see......that torso really hurts and we even got double!



We also got to kill Iris...think it was after but can't really remember. Anyway the team was composed of Meph Hack and me.....didnt go so well at first try since Meph had decided to cast erupt on her, spending lots of mp. Then ZenithQueen and his bot crew showed up -_-

And finally, got to see a Boss I haven't seen in maybe a year COUGAR :) Meph and me managed to kill it pretty fast, didn't expect it to be so easy.




No comments: