Wednesday, May 13, 2009

+9 Ancient Bowgun

I've been trying to get a +10 Tsurugi for Stricken or a +8-9 Bowgun for my Elf. I found few sellers for +9 BG but they all wanted 180m in cash o.o and all I could trade was my +9 Blade of Darkness and noone wanted it q_q I never tryed to sell my +9 BoD since I needed a good hunting sword for my Knight but Molindar find one of my mails on ground and he offered me 80m Adena with Gold Dragon for my Blade. The 80m was really interesting since it's hard to save a such amount of money but I didn't need the Gold Dragon since I'm already lvling 2 wolves with my elf o_o After a few days, I whispered Moli and I asked him if he had anything else to trade with the cash. He said he had couple of +7IBs, +7 Bcomr and other stuff he needed to sell. He also told me he wanted to get rid of his +10 B-Kat o.o I was like damn... it's getting interesting :D So I offered him to trade my +9 BoD for 70m Adena, +7 Bcomr and +10 B-Kat and he accepted :) I tryed the B-Kat and I really liked it. However, I didn't have it for long since I finally made a deal with Oconnor for her +9 Bowgun. I traded 90m, +7 Bcomr and the +10 Kat for it. Now I only have +9 Crystal Dagger and +10 Damascus for my Knight o.o no pvp weapon! but anyway he's only level 48 and I have the bow I always wanted for my Elf :) All I need is a +8 Elven Shield now o_o

No comments: