Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bosses and hunts!

Hello everyone, hope you all doing good. My chicken nuggets are in the oven right now o_o so I thought I would just make a new post. I've been in TOI really often these last days, checking bosses and getting some exp from gathering monsters and kill with MS/LS :D I found few bosses up that I managed to kill with some members.

Vampire



Zombie Lord + Double


Ancient Giant



Seer



Zenith Queen


Cougar



Phoenix



Nothing spectacular for the drops o.o but I think I never ended so many Bosses in only a week :P and I didn't mention any bosses in DV or DI :P

Most of you can tell the spawn is crazy when you get on 29F... and it's exactly the same on other floors the day before the reset...



Only one word... scary o.o yes even for the mighty MepheKol! For the next screenshot, I am telling everyone it's 100% real (but maybe not 100% legal o_o) and umm...well you can judge by yourself lol



I get to find Kuzak in Twilight Mountain on my way to get the bridge bookmark, it was my first time :) I heard it always drop good and it's pretty true, I get a TQD, TQS and Kuzak's Food!



I've been hunting on 44F since I need some 51F scrolls to check Mummy Lord and the Ghosts drop them more often than the Lesser Dragons. I went there wednesday so I don't need to tell you how the spawn was :P Too bad the phone wasn't invented in those years because I would have called some experts o_o

No comments: