Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Season 3, Episode 1 - The Bosses

As we get a new place to hunt, it also came with 2 bosses: Thebes Horus & Thebes Anubis! Those bosses will spawn inside the Altar of the Pyramid. To access this Altar, you must hunt for a key. Once you got it, you gotta find the room with the Altar statue and wait for 2.5 hours after the Crack of Time has opened. But everyone wants to end the new bosses so it's a race against the time since only 20 persons can enter the Altar! I only get to see the bosses once and they aren't easy o.o and the only way to kill them is to have enough damage per second from Mages and Elves because Thebes Anubis will stun every tanks around him for 90% of the time.

We were preparing, making parties and buffing everyone before we do the first assault.


We started with Horus, it was my first time so I wasn't totally ready but I simply Ithed myself and used all my mana in eruption.



The damn birds did not help but we managed to kill it :P After it ended, we went back to the safe spot to reggain and 5 mins later, it was Anubis turn!



I like this picture :D Honestly, what kind of boss could survive against so many eruptions o_O! Yep we killed both of them and a good thing from Thebes bosses is they will directly drop a random item to your inventory. I was hoping for a Int ring but I get a Cracked Nucleus instead o.o

No comments: