Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Death Knight gave MepheKol...

It was early in the morning, I logged on to Lineage and right as I was ready to go hunt, I got a whisper from Tu0r telling me that DK was up on 6F. So I ran all the way down and met Tu0r at the entrance of the 6th floor. Our first attempt failed o.o I tried to tank him with 2 Giant Ant Guardians but apparently, DK is casting a kind of earthquake spell that hits everything around him so I ran out of mana healing my summons q_q We went back to 5F and reggained. I knew since the beginning I could simply cast Darkness on him and then, firewall + sunburst to death but what is the point of being Str mage if I don't melee o.o! Anyway, we went the easy way and it died within 2 minutes. I don't know if it ever happened to you but when you get a good drop, it seems impossible and you will only believe it once you have seen the item in your inventory. Well, it happened to me once again...



I was SO not expecting his sword to drop o.O!! This is the second best drop I have gotten in my Lineage experience! (First one was a pair of Dark Elder Sandals when they were 300m+ o.o) I am still trying to sell it, noone seems interested or everyone is poor and can't afford it x.x Now that event is over, I'll be setting my shop every nights. Let's hope I can get a decent offer for it :)