Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lil break of game to post some more :)

I wish I could post more often but the game entertains me so much lol, I spend all my free time on leveling my chars o.o! In the future I will try to post at least twice per week so that way I won't be so late on the new stuff and the events. I've been looking in my Lineage folder to find some cool screenshots, there they are ;)

1. I never had so many buff icons before o.O



2. This one looks really nice, 10+ Evil Spirits, Faust and GM Jetzen on the same screen!


3. Yeah sometimes I'm an idiot o.o!



4. I love Lastabad Dungeon 3F! The spawn is so great, I easely count 20 mops in the picture :D


5. And finally, mages showed us their power at Giran DM :P


Don't worry peoples, I still got TONS of stuff to post :D I'll be doing the poly/2x drops event tomorrow :)

No comments: