Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Heavily criticised............

My so called BP friends have been slagging off my posts because they mainly consist of Iffy kills o.o

Well since I last posted I have hit lvl 55 and killed some bosses that I would deem far more exciting than Iffy unfortunately all my screen shots have disappeared. More worryingly, old pics that I have deleted have reappeared including some that I have posted here, lol.

So the only pic I have is this...


It may be boring but it is several million nzel / bzel and thousands of bcomr in the making lmao.

Anyway..... I hope to get back to posting my regular Iffy kills as soon as I can find 1 o.o. Stay safe and I cya in game!

2 comments:

Pollywood said...

Coool :D
do ya play wow ?


http://pollywoods.blogspot.com/

Hellsmagx said...

I used too. I haven't played in a long time though o.o