Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Level up!~

Before the new episode, I tried to get rid of some of my items. I wanted to sell all my HP gear and go for AC instead because everyone would have more base HP with the stats reroll. So I sold my Cloak of Death, my +7 Gloves of Protection and someone was only gonna buy my +6 Tarak's Boots if I added +8 BoE and +8 E-TS in the deal so I accepted. I tested an Elf on the test server.. and their heals have been reduced by half.. I was like wth, they are going to suck so bad.. so I decided to sell all my elf stuff on Ken. Well at least they fixed it and the heals are the same now but I had no more items on S1n aside of my +9 ES, +9 BG and ALA... After few days, I traded my +9 Ancient Bowgun for a CoI, +7 Devil's Crossbow and +8 BG. With all the money I get, I bought a pair of +8 Iron Boots, a +5 Lich Robe, a Reaper Hand, I traded my +7 Silver Cloak for a Robe of Dread Queen (good and light AC robe for Meph) and finally, I bought a +7 Cloak of Mana and I still had about 150m left in storage (I was saving for a +10 Devil's Knife for Zen). With all those new items, I was lvling so fast in TOI 51F+ :) and I reached level 62 v_v



This is what my mage looks like now =)



I now got an AC set and a reggain set for my mage :)

No comments: